Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Creativity and Social Media

When I was younger I was really into the social interactive games online. I was a big fan of Warcraft and the Sims. I liked the idea of creating a customized character in a customized world and playing with friends. I still do it with games like Call of Duty where players can talk to each other. Last semester I took a computer course and used Alice which dealt with creating a personalized world. Below is a screenshot from actual gameplay from a Minecraft account I have. In it, I strived to create a jungle-like world with trees and animals through placement. The neat thing about Minecraft is that it allows the user to place almost anything anywhere. For instance one can place a dragon in water, it's all up to the imagination. I don't go on it as much now that video games with better graphics and features are constantly being developed. I had also created my own blog about Family Guy[ thetruthbehindfamilyguy.weebly.com ]and the media back in high school in which the students had to comment on each other's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment